Samsung s5 vs Gionee Elife e7
After the huge success of Samsung galaxy s4 , Samsung is all set to launch its next flagship that is galaxy s5. In the year 2013 , Galaxy s4 was launched on 14th March. It is also expected that Samsung will follow the same trend of launching the next flagship that is Galaxy s5 in starting of year 2014.
Where as on the other hand the Chinese smartphone maker Gionee launched its Elife e7 in November 2013.
Now here we are giving you a brief comparison between both the smartphones that is Galaxy s5 and Elife e7
Gionee Elife e7-
- Screen size- The new Elife e7 has a screen size of 5.5 inches with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution..
- Processor- Elife e7 has a processor of 2.2 Ghz with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor .
- Ram- It has a Ram of 2 GB.
Gionee elife e7
- Camera- It has a camera of 15 Mp as the back camera while 8 Mp as the front camera.
- Memory- It has a memory of 16 GB as the internal memory
- Battery- It has a battery of 25000 mAh.
- Price- It is priced around 450$.
- Release date- It was released in November 2013
- Screen size- 5.5 inch SUPER AMOLED HD with 2560x1600500PPI Pixel Density ,TouchWiz UI 6.0 and Floating Widgets
- Processor- It will have a Exynos – Hex Core A-15 Cluster clocked at 2.2GHZ, 28nm manufacturing technology, Mali- Hex Core graphics clocked at 800MHz.
- Ram- It will have a 3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Camera- It will have a 16 Megapixel with Loseless zoom ,Optical Image Stabilization features.
- Memory- It will have a 32GB as Internal Memory, where as it can be expanded upto 128GB via SD Card
- Battery- It will have a 3800 mAh battery
- Price- It will be priced around Rs- 35000 (approx).
- Release date- It will be available in mobile market by by April 2014.
For much more news regarding the launch and specifications of new and upcoming smartphones keep visiting or you may even subscribe to our blog for the latest updates.