LG the Electronic giant marked its strong presence in the Mobile World Congress 2014 at Barcelona with its new generation Phablet concept phone the all new LG PRO 2. With this device LG is thinking of proving to the World that it has learnt from its earlier mistakes and it is all set to be the King in the Phablet Kingdom. LG Pro 2 is built with all the right tools and has a set of most powerful hardware, an excellent yet brilliant display that has very little bezels.
This is driven by very practical and useful software features that add to the exclusivity of this wonder device among the other smart mobile devices.
Some of the Key features if this Phablet smart Phone is as follows:
- It works in the Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and also supports Quad-band 3G with HSPA with LTE cat4
- Comes with a FullHD capacitive touchscreen of 5.9″ 16M-color 1080p True HD IPS Plus
- Display protection through Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Fired by the latest Android OS v4.4.2 KitKat;
- Supports LG Optimus UI
- Powered by the latest Quad-core 2.26GHz Krait 400 CPU, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- Comes with one of the best Cameras with 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash,
- Comes with a 2.1MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Comes enabled with geotagging, optical image stabilization Intelligent Auto, smart shutter and VR panoramas, Time catch shot,
- Capable of 4K video recording @ 30fps with continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- Has HDR mode, optical image stabilization and is capable of Dual recording
- Memory capacity of 16/32GB of built-in storage,
- Has a microSD card slot for external memory
- Connectivity through microUSB port, USB host support, USB on-the-go, SlimPort TV-out
- Works with Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC capable
- Can work on Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- Has GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Comes with a Standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Obeys to your Voice commands
- Multi-tasking capability with mini-apps and optional transparency (QSlide)
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Has a very powerful Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- A powerful 3,200mAh Li-Ion battery
- Has an IR emitter for remote control of home appliances
Though the LG PRO 2 has so many advantages as its key features its cheap looking plastic finish of the back cover lowers its appearance among the flashy all metallic finished similar smart devices. This has no dedicated key for the Camera that becomes one of the practical inconveniences especially when you want to have immediate access to your camera on the LG PRO 2. The absence of the all pervasive FM Radio will be regretted by those Radio buffs who are addicted to their local FM broadcasts.
But nevertheless, LG PRO 2 will definitely take its due place among the Phablet devices and the day is not far when it is going to pose a challenge to the mighty Samsung Galaxy S5.